Davy Jones' Locker Review

Davy Jones' Locker
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Davy Jones' Locker? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Davy Jones' Locker. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Davy Jones' Locker ReviewI've been trying to get this CD for quite some time, and now, thanks to Amazon, I possess it. And it was worth the wait! I must say I was a little disenchanted with 'See', but with Davy Jones' Locker, it is gone. Oed Ronne's contribution on this CD is a positive one. He adds a complementary dimension to an already great group of musicians. I can't really put my finger on a favorite tune, but I would have to say Garden Song, Been down a lot Lately, Cake and Do You Still... stand out. Cukaloris and Consolation Prize remind me of 60's surf tunes and include great guitar work. Ocean Blue deserves much more recognition than they have received so far.Davy Jones' Locker Overview

Want to learn more information about Davy Jones' Locker?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment