Back in the Circus Review

Back in the Circus
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Back in the Circus? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Back in the Circus. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Back in the Circus ReviewI've been listening to Jonatha Brooke since her early days with Jennifer Kimball in "The Story." Her songwriting continues to impress as does her ability to deliver passion behind the lyrics. The writing is especially strong in "Sleeping with the light on," "Less than love is nothing," and "Sally."
So far, my favorite song on this album, though, is one that she didn't write. I absolutely love her cover of the Alan Parsons Project song, "Eye in the Sky." In fact, the first time I played it, I kept skipping backward to hear it again. I liked the original a lot, but I think her version adds so much more emotion, depth, and sadness. I wasn't as fond of her "Fire and Rain" remake or her remake of "God Only Knows," but both are growing on me and it was fun to hear her take on two classic songs. In fact, I appreciate the entire album more as I listen to it again and again.
Still, her live album remains my favorite solo Jonatha album. It's a better taste of her singing and playing the guitar, rather than the remixed feel of some of the songs on this album and on "Steady Pull." For new listeners, I would recommend buying the live album first and checking out "West Point," "Because I told you so," and "Blood from a Stone." She remains great and I hope she will continue to put out great albums.Back in the Circus Overview

Want to learn more information about Back in the Circus?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment