Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy United Souls? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on United Souls. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
United Souls ReviewAmazon totally blew this one. I really like the band called Gus Gus, so I entered Gus Gus in a search and found several albums. I ordered about 5 and when they came, one was obviously not Gus Gus, even though it shows up right in the middle of the search list for Gus Gus. It is a band called Gusus, made in Japan and it is horrible. Easy mistake to make, I had to read it several times before I realized what had happened. Amazon made the same mistake, and since there were no reviews on Gusus, I didn't pick-up on it.It is heavy metal with a male screamer....good for some, not good for me.Amazon, you need to remove the entry from the Gus Gus list!
P.S. This is my first negative experience with Amazon, so I don't want to give the wrong idea. This is just one small error and other than this, I have had all great experiences on this site.United Souls Overview
Want to learn more information about United Souls?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment