Top of the Pop Review

Top of the Pop
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Top of the Pop? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Top of the Pop. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Top of the Pop ReviewCouple is one of the best new bands I've heard in a long time and since I got their new CD I've been listening to it at least a couple (no pun intended) of times a day. Their myspace site mentions bands like Teenage Fanclub and Big Star as influences and while I can hear some surface similarities, there is still a unique sensibility here that is all their own. For one thing, while a lot of pop bands have a really nice sound but not all that much to say, one of their strong points is their lyrics. Some of them are incredibly poetic - which is really something considering that they are from Malaysia and English is not their first language. I'm thinking in particular of "Turning Melancholy to Magic" which perfectly captures that 4 AM just-before-the-dawn melancholy we've all felt at one time or another without being overly maudlin or sentimental. But I realize that my telling you to go out and spend $25+ on a CD you've never heard just aint gonna cut it. So don't take my word for it - toddle on over to their myspace site and play "Now That I Can See". I bet you can't play it just once - it's that good - as are many of the other songs. And read all the wonderful things so many other people had to say about 'em. And then come back here and buy their CD. You won't be sorry.Top of the Pop Overview

Want to learn more information about Top of the Pop?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment