Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Symphony 3 " Organ "? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Symphony 3 " Organ ". Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Symphony 3 " Organ " ReviewTime and time again I have heard music lovers complain that technology does little justice to the art and science of recording great music; that it was done better in the old days when all we had was vinyl and that at least vinyl recorded the warmth and heart along with the performance. Finally, from listening to this recording, I understand what people mean by all of this!I have heard coutless other recordings of this piece of music. I have heard the legend of Charles Dutoit trekking the entire Orchestre Symphonique de Montreal to a church in Ste. Eustache so as to enjoy its near-perfect acoustics and legendary organ. The recording that these sessions yeilded was carried out with the latest in contemporary recording equipment. It does not hold a candle to this recording by the Philadelphia Orchestra. I have heard it described as "banged up" and "scratchy" but I can only describe it as "warm" as if eavesdropping on the rehearsal from just beyond a wooden door. The Analog-to-Digital re-mastering is, in my humble opinion, wonderful, magical and I am all the more thankful that the great E. Power Biggs is a part of the effort.
If you decide to own a copy of this symphony, there are countless interpretations, but this is the one to own, and at this price you just can't go wrong. This is the only version that I listen to...the only version that I will listen to.Symphony 3 " Organ " Overview
Want to learn more information about Symphony 3 " Organ "?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment