Love High Review

Love High
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Love High? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Love High. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Love High ReviewThe man behind Ji-Zo seems to be Akira Takasaki, the excellent guitarist of Loudness.
A total of 5 songs on this CD and all the songs have a slow "lazy" feeling combined with monotonic sung parts (however the last song is instrumental).
Slow mechanic heavy guitar parts, the result is totally different then Loudness and cannot be compared.
At first I was dissapointed but after a few times playing the CD I discovered good songs which are in a way hypnotized.
While listening to the CD you will discover the songs [knock] the energy out of your body, the light around you gets darker and everything is O.K for almost 21 minutes.
I buyed my copy ... during my holiday in Japan, I saw it only once during my 4 weeks stay there.
Up to you if you wanna pay the ... import price for this rare Japanese original metal CD.Love High Overview

Want to learn more information about Love High?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment