Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Yes I Am? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Yes I Am. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Yes I Am ReviewOk, I have bought this CD 3 times. The wear & tear of being played in the car, at home, wherever I go demanded it.At first my husband thought I was switching gears so to speak. Until he went with me to one of her concerts. He was swept away by the driving beats, the lyrical mesh of genders & he went crazy when she turned her guitar over & did a drum solo on the wood! He finally understood her talent without being jaded by her sexualism.
On "Yes I Am", there is an equisite mix of tracks. From the title song to "Come To My Window", to my absolute favorite; "I Will Never Be The Same", and the thrusting get yourself up and pumping, "All American Girl".
Too bad most men cannot accept Melissa for who she is. If you are secure with yourself, you do not have to be gay to say, "Yes, I Am".
Thanks--CDSYes I Am OverviewCD
Want to learn more information about Yes I Am?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment