Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Prince Of Egypt: Nashville? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Prince Of Egypt: Nashville. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Prince Of Egypt: Nashville ReviewI can't believe that none of these songs were ever on the radio. Now I am a young African-American woman, the first time I heard this cd I fell in love with country music. I would recommend anyone to buy this cd.The Prince Of Egypt: Nashville OverviewWith an impressive roster from the country-music spectrum, the Nashville CD of music inspired by Prince of Egypt works as a compilation itself, if not as a compendium of the film. Fortunately, with a couple of exceptions, the producers steered away from "country pop" acts and concentrated on vocal talents like Alison Krauss, Vince Gill, and Wynonna. Wynonna's "Freedom" is a pleasant gospel workout, and Krauss's folky "I Give You to His Heart" is perhaps the compilation's best track, though Charlie Daniels's "Could It Be Me" is an upbeat frolic that actually has more of a feel for the film than any other track on the disc. "Make It Through" is a nicely written song, but Randy Travis isn't the man to sing it--his slow vocals seem outmatched by the upbeat song, and there isn't much flow. A handful of the tracks are overly sentimental, but, for the most part, this is a pleasant listen. --Aaron TassanoWant to learn more information about The Prince Of Egypt: Nashville?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment