Burt Bacharach - One Amazing Night (1998) Review

Burt Bacharach - One Amazing Night  (1998)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Burt Bacharach - One Amazing Night (1998)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Burt Bacharach - One Amazing Night (1998). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Burt Bacharach - One Amazing Night (1998) ReviewThe other kind reviewers have already mentioned how great this video performance is, so I won't go on too long.
One thing that comes through to me though is the FUN! Burt and the principal performers are just plain havin' a good time.
The songs are beautiful (and mostly sad) love songs.
You've heard 'em, I've heard 'em, we've ALL heard them.
Still I must single out Luther Vandross' wonderful performance of the 'Windows of the World'/'What the World Needs Now' medley!
As I told a friend, this gives me some hope for humanity!
Play it for your kids! I think you might be surprised!
I played it for some 10-12 year olds who had (of course) never heard of Burt Bacharach. They were MESMERIZED!
Good music is just plain GOOD MUSIC. Five enthusiastic stars!
Thanks for reading.Burt Bacharach - One Amazing Night (1998) Overview

Want to learn more information about Burt Bacharach - One Amazing Night (1998)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment