Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Against the Wind? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Against the Wind. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Against the Wind ReviewSeger released this album when I was a junior in high school. I didn't listen to it much then; not enough head-banging for my tastes at the time. Being older and wiser these days, I love this album. "Against the Wind" is I think the second best song Seger has ever written. "Like a Rock" was my favorite but once he sold out to Chevy it's much harder to listen too. "Shinin' Brightly," and "You'll Accomp'ny Me" are also just outstanding. One thing you have to say about Bob Seger: he writes and performs his music honestly and with passion. If you're looking for canned, over-produced music, this awesome album is not for you.Against the Wind OverviewWant to learn more information about Against the Wind?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment