U2 - 360° AT THE ROSE BOWL (2010) Review

U2 - 360° AT THE ROSE BOWL  (2010)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy U2 - 360° AT THE ROSE BOWL (2010)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on U2 - 360° AT THE ROSE BOWL (2010). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

U2 - 360° AT THE ROSE BOWL (2010) ReviewI was at that concert, and it was a typical U2 extravaganza. Exceptionally well done, and the energy, look and feel of the Rose Bowl audience and environment and U2's interaction with it was a part of its success. Afterwards, I really really enjoyed the Youtube broadcast of it that was available online for a couple of weeks before they yanked it.
Regarding the DVD, I am disappointed because I felt the editing didn't do justice to the entire concert environment in a way that was accessible. No shot was on the screen for much longer than 7 seconds, and most between 3 and 5 seconds. I have amazingly quick vision (I make my living drawing people and things really fast) yet I felt I never had a chance to focus on any one scene before another was quickly flashed, faded into, etc. There were few views that gave a sense of the hugeness of the concert. It was like blinking my eyes and another view. I'm pretty good at connecting the dots, and even though I was at that concert, the DVD never gave much of a feeling of the whole.
While the camera work and sound, etc., were very well done, I felt there was too much being thrown at the viewer, too fast. Frankly, I thought the Youtube live broadcast provided a better feel of the concert and visual experience of it, which was after all, a "world event".
U2 - 360° AT THE ROSE BOWL (2010) Overview

Want to learn more information about U2 - 360° AT THE ROSE BOWL (2010)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment