Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Something You Oughta Know? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Something You Oughta Know. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Something You Oughta Know ReviewHey dudes! I am originally from Birmingham, Alabama. So are The Lolas. And thus I have actually seen The Lolas live (a few times). But I digress.Do you love harmonies? '60's pop? Chiming guitars? The Byrds/The Beatles? Well, my friend, you have stumbled upon The Holy Grail Of Majestic PowerPop. God, is this good. Good does not do it justice. It's so incredible that I am envious (being a musician) and awed at the same time while listening to it. I can't tell you how cool it is that this CD is FINALLY available on Amazon!!!
Honestly, I have listened to this almost more than any CD I own at this point. It transports me to the very top of the world, singing at the top of my lungs...it's as close to enlightenment as I've gotten. Believe it. Tim Boykin is a powerpop god who writes wonderful inspired melodic gems, and this is (in my opinion) their best album. So get it, and become converted. Shed your stupid macho music ideologies. Who cares if he's singing about having "plenty of dogs" or "my cowgirl in the sky"! With this music behind me, I could sing about wearing a tutu and be fiercely proud of it! The Beatles' early songs were about dumb, inane stuff too. BUT THAT'S THE INNOCENCE AND BEAUTY OF IT. Just like "Please Please Me", the music is so g*dd@mn good that you end up singing along with it and eventually embracing it. This CD makes you feel like a kid again.
See, the world NEEDS GOOD HAPPY MUSIC. There is more than enough sad, morose, depressing music out there, and people need this. They do! So this album is like a multi-vitamin supplement, exercise, a good night's sleep, and 8 glasses of water all at once. Birmingham is a crap town, but I can forgive it of all its mundaneness and stagnation, because it spawned my favorite contemporary band - The Lolas. 10 stars!Something You Oughta Know Overview
Want to learn more information about Something You Oughta Know?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment