Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Foo Fighters: Back And Forth (2011)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Foo Fighters: Back And Forth (2011). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Foo Fighters: Back And Forth (2011) ReviewThis documentary is amazing. I watched it when it first aired on VH1 Classic commercial free. I couldn't walk away from the TV. I was captivated; I didn't even want to go outside for a smoke. There are all kinds of information in this documentary. Lots of concert footage and personal information for the band members. It starts from the very beginning of Dave's career. I'm talking all the way back before Nirvana. All of the band members get very personal as they talk about the journey with Foo Fighters. I just loved this documentary. If you are a Foo Fighters fan I would highly recommend getting this. I have pre-ordered it and can't wait to watch it again.Here is the synopsis from foofighters.com
FOO FIGHTERS BACK AND FORTH chronicles the 16 year history of the Foo Fighters: from the band's very first songs created as cassette demos Dave Grohl recorded during his tenure as Nirvana's drummer, through its ascent to their Grammy-winning, multi-platinum, arena and stadium headlining status as one of the biggest rock bands on the planet.
Foo Fighters: Back And Forth (2011) Overview
Want to learn more information about Foo Fighters: Back And Forth (2011)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment