50 Early Rockin' Tracks { Various Artists } Review

50 Early Rockin' Tracks { Various Artists }
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy 50 Early Rockin' Tracks { Various Artists }? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on 50 Early Rockin' Tracks { Various Artists }. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

50 Early Rockin' Tracks { Various Artists } ReviewI bought this CD set primarily based upon the previous review; but I'm not nearly as exuberant. I do not agree with some of the comments made by that reviewer. These songs are NOT all first rate. There are some gems in this collection but some clunkers as well. I would find it hard to believe that these songs or artists are even remotely familiar to most oldies music fans and would venture to say that none made it to the Hot 100 charts (not that that makes a difference). The sound quality is for the most part very good but a few songs sound like they might have been recorded from 45s.
I do agree that for the price this is a very good buy. The great majority of songs are in a rockabilly vein with some coming very close to being considered C&W. I especially enjoyed the instrumentals which were pure rock n' roll with wailing saxes. There are some nice captioned photos but no liner notes on the artists or any indication where or when the songs were recorded. I got the impression these were probably recorded in the late 50s, possibly in the Tennessee area.
Basically I would say that if you can't deal with rockabilly or C&W, skip it. If you enjoy that type of music, buy it!50 Early Rockin' Tracks { Various Artists } Overview

Want to learn more information about 50 Early Rockin' Tracks { Various Artists }?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment