Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Music from the 3D Concert Experience? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Music from the 3D Concert Experience. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Music from the 3D Concert Experience ReviewLast summer, I took my little sister to see the Jonas Brothers on their Burning Up tour for her 8th grade graduation. As a 23-year-old, I thought I would have a good enough time for what it was--a teeny bopper group whose popularity would fade in a few months. Boy, was I wrong. Their musicality is refreshing, their lyrics well written, and they're even better live than on their CD. This said, this album really takes me back to the night of the concert-the excitement captured from both the Jonas Brothers and the crowd is great and really adds to the overall CD.The new song is also beautiful; I feel it has a bit of a different sound/vibe than their previous stuff. The line "Leaders, show us how to love each other/It could help us to recover/Love is on its way" makes it especially thought provoking for the distressful times our country is finding itself in right now.
Overall, if you're a fan of the Jonas Brothers, you'll love this CD.Music from the 3D Concert Experience Overview
Want to learn more information about Music from the 3D Concert Experience?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment